Lunascape version 6.12.0 released
This release includes Gecko upgrade to 38.4, an improvement that Gecko addon icons are displayed on Gecko toolbar, and some bug fixes in Gecko and Trident.
– Updated the Gecko engine version to 38.4.
– Gecko addon icons are displayed on Gecko toolbar.
– Fixed the bug that unknown windows are generated in Gecko engine.
– Fixed the bug that unnecessary tabs are generated when a new tab is added in Gecko engine.
– Fixed the bug that addons cannot be installed by clicking “Add to Firefox” button in “Get Add-ons” menu.
– Fixed the bug that the contents in Gecko tabs go blank when a page exists fullscreen.
– Fixed the bug that some bookmaklets including a Mixi check bookmarklet are not executed in Trident engine.
Update your browser today!